When rodents take up residence in your home, it can be a very unsettling experience. Rodents breed very quickly, so time is key when it comes to controlling rodent infestations. Rats and mice tend to bring other pests in like fleas, roaches and mites, and also carry diseases and parasites. All U Need Pest Control will rid your house of rats starting from the initial inspection, to sealing any entry points to the house, to removing all rodents from the house. Give us a call today to get rid of your rodents at (239)424-8742.
Southwest Florida Rodent Inspections
Whether you are a home owner or a local business, most people don’t often see rodents as they are fantastic at hiding and avoiding potential threats, and it doesn’t help that they are mostly active at night when you are sleep or your business is closed for the evening.
While they may be difficult to see, signs of their presence are not. There are a few “telltale” signs that point to rodents moving into your home or business:
- Gnaw Or Chew Marks – These can be found on wood, cardboard, utility/power lines, food, etc..
- Rub Marks/Grease Stains – Rodents take pathways (similar to highways) and they tend to stick to them. The more they use them the more the oil and grease transfers from their fur to the surface they travel on.
- Scratching And Scampering – While they are great at hiding, often times they can easily be heard running through the walls or across the ceiling.
- Droppings – These will be found along commonly traveled pathways
Our trained Rodent Control Technicians will look in the most common places to find signs of rodents, and continue from there to the smallest hiding spot.
Taking Action Against Rodents
Once we determine that rodents have moved into your Southwest Florida home or business, it’s time to take immediate action. With years of experience, we know that a combination of treatments are necessary.
- Close Holes/Inclusions – Rodents are tiny, and they can fit through incredibly small cracks and holes. First, we need to eliminate and ensure they can’t find a way in. We use a variety of methods from wire mesh to calking potential entry points.
- Trapping – From here we begin the removal of the rodents. We continue this and carefully monitor how many, where and how long they took to trap to determine the population size.
- Prevention – From the rainy season to our colder months, rodents will always be seeking shelter. We offer post treatment monitoring and maintenance to ensure they don’t take up shelter in your home or business again.
Why use All U need Rodent Control
Rodent populations can grow incredibly fast, and this can cause your home to experience severe problems. When rodents move in, they bring added danger:
- Parasites – Rodent parasites can cause the spread of disease whether it is direct or indirect contact. These diseases can be harmful to humans, especially young children.
- Viruses – Dangerous and severe and even fatal viruses can be spread through their droppings, urine, or even dust containing their droppings.
- Other Pathogens – Hair that was shed by rodents can spread pathogen by simply entering through the vents/AC of your home or business or contact with your furniture.
We have been a locally owned and operated company since 2003. We know how vital it is to keep you and your family safe, and we know how to do it right. When an All “U” Need technician arrives to your home or business, you can trust that they not only have the extensive training and experience to get the job done, but the level of customer service will exceed your highest expectations.
The All “U” Need Difference
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are’t satisfied untill you are!
On Time & Ready
Not only will our technicians be on time at the promised time, but they will come prepared with the knowledge and tools for immediate, on-demand pest control solutions!
We employ the top of the line products that are not just both child and pet-friendly, but we ensure we minimize our impact to the environment and community.
Other Professional Pest Control Services Southwest Florida
Click on the Pest to Learn More
Florida Pest Control Service Areas
Below is a list of our offices throughout Florida. Click on the city for our contact information. Please contact us if you do not see your town listed below.