Just because you can’t see them…doesn’t mean pests aren’t there!
Pest control gives you protection and peace of mind.
A green, healthy and well-maintained lawn doesn’t just make your home the envy of the neighborhood, it is an extension of your home where you entertain, relax, eat and enjoy our tropical weather. It is the part of your home that you can go out on a beautiful Florida day or night and relax while soaking up the endless amounts of sunshine. Your lawn is still more than that, it is alive, living and breathing; complicated and delicate.
Many lawn pests do their dirty work underground…
Our lawn pest control program safely cleans up your yard
Lawn pests fall into two categories — those that destroy turf and landscape plants, and those that are nuisance pests. All “U” Need Pest Control’s family- and pet-friendly lawn pest control program can eradicate both, leaving you with a beautiful lawn to enjoy safely.
Destructive lawn pests often do their damage at night, and many live underground, emerging to attack grass blades and stems before retreating below ground. Chinch bugs, aphids, and mealy bugs suck on leaves, blades, and stems while other lawn pests cause their damage by eating or biting grass blades.
Destructive lawn pests include:
- Grubs: Grubs are the larva or immature form of certain beetle species. Damage from grubs will begin with wilted grass blades, followed by brown patches, and eventually dead grass.
- Chinch bugs: When they feed by sucking on grass blades, chinch bugs produce a coagulant that causes grass to stop absorbing water, causing it to eventually die.
- Sod webworms: These lawn pests eat grass blades and stems at night and hide during the day. Their damage will include brown patches and tunnels at the turf level.
- Armyworm: These lawn pests eat grass blades and entire stems, typically in the early morning, at night, or in the evening. As armyworms eat grass, they’ll create circular bare spots.
- Cutworm: When eating grass stems at night, cutworms will bite them until they completely break off. Their damage will include dead spots on your lawn.
- Aphids: As they feed, aphids suck out the juice from plant blades. In doing so, they are responsible for killing off a portion of your lawn.
- Whiteflies: To determine whether you have whitefly damage, look for wilted, drooping leaves on plants that are covered in honeydew excrement.
- Mealy bugs: These lawn pests weaken plants and grass by sucking the blades and stems. This leaves plants with wilted, discolored stems.
Nuisance lawn pests live in your lawn, but can easily be carried indoors on your skin, clothing, your pet’s fur. Ticks, fleas, and ants cause irritation and pain for humans and animals alike. All three can carry disease as well.
We tailor your lawn pest control program…
And alter it as needed.
Before creating your customized lawn pest control program, our technician will thoroughly inspect your lawn. With such a wide variety and a multitude of different species of lawn pests here in Florida, it’s important to know exactly what the issue is and how to approach it. Our lawn pest control experts will study your situation and develop a specific plan to apply the most effective family- and pet-friendly products in the most strategic places to secure the best results. We then craft a customized lawn pest control program that fits your home, lifestyle, and budget.
Call 1 (888) 239-BUGS or
Our lawn pest control process guarantees our results…
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, too!
We give you the same 100% satisfaction guarantee on our lawn pest control programs as we do on our home pest control programs. We’re not satisfied until you are satisfied.