How To Prepare Your Home For A Pest Control Treatment
If you’re planning on having a pest control treatment done at your home, there are a few things you can do to prepare:
1. Make sure all food is properly stored away in airtight containers or in the refrigerator.
2. Vacuum and clean all floors, carpets, and furniture.
3. Remove any clutter from around the house that could provide hiding places for pests.
4. Put away pet food and water bowls before the treatment begins.
5. Cover any exposed food in the pantry or cupboards with plastic wrap.
6. Seal any holes or cracks around the perimeter of your home where pests could enter.